Running Android apps and games on Mac is not a joke now. We tell you that it is possible to play Android games on your Mac. The only thing you need to have is BlueStacks Player App. This wonderful app will let you play your Android games on your Mac with ease. Here, we will share the tutorial on how to download BlueStacks for Mac and install it.
Introduction: BlueStacks for Mac
BlueStacks App is the best emulator that can run Android games and apps on Mac smoothly. This app comes up with LayerCake feature – a high-speed emulation engine that can interpret the ARM to X86. So, this is why it can run Android games and apps on Mac smoothly.
This emulator is also known as its fast machine while playing 3D graphics Android games on it. You will not experience lag anymore while playing your favorite games. Plus, it allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It is something that you cannot do on your phone.
The simple user-interface that BlueStacks app has makes it easy for everyone to operate it. The key mapping on BlueStacks is adjustable. It means you can manage the game control as your liking. Probably, the thing you will miss is the device-shaking feature that you will not have on the BlueStacks Player App.
Download BlueStacks for Mac
To know how great this app is, we suggest you to give BlueStacks for Mac a try. Here, we will share the simple steps on how to download BlueStacks for Mac and install it. It is quite simple, though. However, there are several things that you should prepare before you download BlueStacks for Mac.
Firstly, you should have a good internet connection. The size of the BlueStacks installer is quite big. It is approximately 540MB. So, having a fast and stable internet network is a must.
Secondly, your Mac laptop should meet the system requirements of BlueStacks for Mac. This is to avoid the lag or crash that might happen if your Mac specs are lower than the required. Here are what you need to check before you decide to download BlueStacks on Mac.
System Requirements BlueStacks for Mac
- Operating System: Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave(10.14).
- RAM: 4GB RAM.
- HDD: 4GB Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from the graphic’s manufacturer.
- Apply the latest updates from the App Store app on your Mac.
Once you are sure that your Mac has met the system requirements above, you can hit the BlueStacks download mac button below. If you need a guide to install BlueStacks on Mac, just read the tutorial on the section below.
- Bluestacks 4 for MAC installer .dmg (direct link)
How to Download and Install BlueStacks on Mac
- Click on the BlueStacks download link above to get the installer from the official website of BlueStacks app. It will take a few minutes to finish.
- When the BlueStacks download Mac progress has been finished, locate the installer file and double-click on it.
- A new window will appear on your screen. You will see a BlueStacks icon on it. Double-click on the BlueStacks installer to proceed the installation.
- Then, hit the “Install Now” button on the bottom. The BlueStacks will start installing on Mac.
- You might see a notification saying “System extension blocked”. Hit the “Open Security & Privacy” button.
- The Security & Privacy settings will show up. Press the “Allow” button to give permission to install BlueStacks on Mac.
- Now, let the installation of BlueStacks on Mac finished. Once it’s done, you are ready to explore all great features of BlueStacks on Mac.
If you are a bit lost to the steps above, we have a video that might help you to see the clear instructions of installing BlueStacks on Mac.
- BlueStacks 4 for Windows 10
- BlueStacks 2 for PC Windows 10
- 8 Best BlueStacks Alternative You Should Try
That’s all about how to download BlueStacks for Mac. As we have mentioned earlier that BlueStacks app is probably the best emulator for running Android apps and games on your Mac. Many people are satisfied of this app because of the great features of BlueStacks app. Plus, those features are free to use.
Recently, we received many questions about BlueStacks 2 for Mac. Basically, the BlueStacks team doesn’t use the term BlueStacks 2 for Mac or BlueStacks 2 Mac. The term of BlueStacks 2 is only used for the Windows version. However, BlueStacks for Mac receives updates regularly. So, you should not worry about the version of BlueStacks app that you have on your Mac.
If you still have any questions about this wonderful Android emulator, feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help you. Thank you for reading, Folks. Have a nice day!